Every washing machine and every dryer must be connected to one separate RFK. The connection has to be done by an electrician. 230V-appliances as well as 400V heavy current appliances with a maximum power consumption of 11 kW can be connected to the RFK. An installation guide comes with the appliances.
Please see this video for additional information regarding electrical installation:
Setup of the “virtual” laundry room
After the installation of the hardware please setup the laundry room at the Partnerboard and thereby enable the users to book the appliances. Here, you set the prices for yourself. How this works, you will see in the following video:
Usage by the tenants
We provide you communication material to inform the users of your property.
- cycles of usage – known from the typical washing token machines, e.g. “2€ per washing cycle”
- time of usage – known from the typical coin-operated timers, e.g .”50 cent for 30 minutes of power”
- power consumption – rather unusual
To keep the communication of the prices as easy as possible for the users WeWash offers a settlement on utilization cycles. So the user exactly knows how much he will be charged for the usage in advance.
- Place – we will be happy to give you a personal consultation which prices are common in your surrounding and user group.
- Type of machine – typically, a drying cycle is offered a little bit cheaper than a washing cycle. These might vary according to the location.
- User – every user pays the same price for usage by default. In exceptional cases it is necessary to provide special prices for some users. Please contact us in this case for an individual solution.
With our automatic capacity management we ensure that no user has to walk in the laundry room for nothing and can start with washing as soon as possible without “jumping the line”.
The usage is further on only possible for people which had had access to the laundry room before. Normally, these are only the tenants.
After the installation of the RFKs, the use of the appliances is only possible after previous reservation via WeWash. If the appliances need to be maintained or repaired the reservation function could be temporal limited deactivated.
We offer a customer hotline which is available from 7am – 9pm. Additionally, the app has a feedback function and there is a customer support email address.
Questions of the users will be dealt with by us. If they describe any malfunctions of the washing machines or dryers we will give verified feedback to you as the operator of the machines.