WeWash is a young Munich-based company and revolutionising the usage of communal laundry washing machines and dryers. Being founded in 2016 as part of the BOSCH group we want to make people´s life and the usage of laundry machines easier by digitalising the process. Our WeWash Box makes the digitalisation of existing appliances incredibly easy … and this is just the start!
Become part of the Sharing Economy and create the future of laundry.
- As a member of our scrum team, you will work on the continuous optimisation of the WeWash digital service.
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Strong focus on continuous integration and test automation
- Collaborative development of architecture and design of the WeWash stack
- Collaboration along the entire software lifecycle
- At regular hackdays (10% of working hours) you can either use the time for some training or to work together with other business units on technical innovations and new solutions to further improve our service.
- Stack: Java, Spring, React Native, Expo, MySQL, MongoDB, Gradle, Docker, AWS, Terraform, Ansible
- You like to work in a team
- You have the desire to always learn new things and are technology-savvy
- You can quickly grasp new topics, are a quick thinker and possess analytical thinking skills
- You have a degree in a technical subject (computer science, mathematics, physics, etc.)
- Ideally, you already have experience in agile software development and/or DevOps
What we offer you
- A young, innovative working environment, characterised by personal responsibility as well as team spirit, creative freedom and an international team.
- Your ideas will not end up in a drawer somewhere: we implement things and don’t talk them down
- The dynamics of a professional IoT spin-off combined with the stability of BOSCH
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Continuous training opportunities (internal hackdays, 10% of working hours)
- No open-plan office, best location in the heart of Munich directly at Sendlinger Tor – complemented by mobile working
Do you have any questions? Feel free to call us at +49 175 1631040.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your desired starting date and your salary expectations. Please send it via e-mail to Jan Allenberg (email@example.com).