We recognised early on that consumer needs are changing fast when it comes to urbanisation and digitisation. In the context of housing shortages in conurbations, increasing rent and shrinking flat sizes, we need a new approach when it comes to the washing and drying of laundry.
Sharing concepts are popular amongst users and have redefined the idea of convenience in many aspects of modern life – so why not make use of it too, when it comes to laundry?
Existing approaches for communal machines are associated with many frustrations for users and operators and are, therefore, often rejected. We are convinced that this can be managed in a smarter way.
Our product is suitable for any type of machine – provided that the connected washing machine or dryer is approved for commercial use. In case you don’t have a washing machine (yet), we are happy to make an offer for WeWash Care. In this case, we don’t only provide a maintenance-free billing system, but also/as well the machines.
- No emptying of coin counters or manual billing as well as expensive cash deposits, no issuing of wash tokens or topping up chips or cards for you or the machine user.
- Automatic and clean accounting according to tax law free of charge for you and every user.
- Free 7-day service hotline, even on Sundays and public holidays as well as communication via the WeWash app. These communication channels ensure that customer services and the reporting of faults are always carried out directly and there is no need for you to intervene.
- Comprehensive service package includes: booking and payment of the machine by app as well as a notification at the end of a wash or drying cycle.
- Data protection-compliant and secure data management through direct connect to the WeWash system: No unreliable manual reading of the user data is required.
- More cost-effective than a coin counter.
- No damaged coin counters and lost income.
- More efficient utilisation of capacity thanks to transparent booking system.
- No discussion about washing plans and stolen laundry ensures satisfied tenants/guests.
- Get information about WeWash.
- If desired, an on-site demo can be arranged.
- Conclude a contract or order via the Partner Board.
- Delivery of WeWash Boxes/Installation of WeWash Care.
- Installation of the WeWash Boxes by an assigned expert.
- Configuration of the machines in the Partner Board.
- Inform the users.
- Enjoy WeWash!
WeWash Care: If you choose this solution, WeWash takes care of everything: Providing and installing the machines and the entire equipment of the laundry room. WeWash receives a revenue share of 80% per wash/dry cycle, whereby the price is oriented towards the merchantable amount (e.g. laundrettes, similar objects in the area). If desired, WeWash can also take care of cleaning and tidying the machines, in which case WeWash would receive 100% of the revenue.