- The cost for a WeWash Box is currently (09/2018) a one-off payment, depending upon variant, starting from €249.00 excl. VAT per piece. Every machine requires a separate WeWash Box. Further costs for the electrical installation may be added.
- In the case of existing machines being converted, WeWash keeps a revenue share of 20% on the usage price that you determine per wash/dry cycle, but at least €0.20.
- In the case of the WeWash Care solution, WeWash is the operator of the laundry room and provides the machines. This includes customer service, maintaining and repairing the machines, and replacing them if broken, as well as a regular cleaning. You have no investment costs whatsoever. In return, WeWash keeps 100% of the revenue from wash and dry cycles.
Prices are exclusively set by you for each laundry room and each type of machine (washing machine or dryer). You will be able to adjust them in the Partner Board at any time. By installing WeWash, using the machines will not be more expensive but only more comfortable.
As the operator of the laundry room, WeWash sets the prices for washing and drying – in consultation with you. In this case, pricing is oriented towards the market fees.
- As our partner, you automatically receive your collected revenue share credited to your account every month. The credit, including all the fiscal and accounting details, is also sent to you by email at the same time and it can also be viewed in Partner Board later on.
- Only when a user starts a reserved machine does the amount become due and it is then deducted from the stored cashless means of payment. The prior reservation is always free of charge.
There is a one-off cost for the hardware purchase. As before, ongoing costs incur for the power and water consumption as well as the wear and tear of the washing machines and dryers during service.
You have no investment costs whatsoever, but in turn, WeWash keeps all the revenue from wash and dry cycles. You, as a partner, assume the power and water usage costs.
The WeWash Box is maintenance-free. You, as the operator, will continue to be responsible for the maintenance of the machines.
As the operator of the laundry room, WeWash is responsible for the maintenance and servicing of the machines and the hardware.